Friday 30 December 2005

Week 17 Predictions

Well, the football season is coming to it's end. It's kind of hard to believe it went by that fast. It seems like I just moved down here and I was worried about missing the Steelers games. I didn't get watch to as much of the NFL as I have in years past, but this year has been pretty exciting. It's nice to see the Bengals back in the playoffs finally. And no I'm not fair weathered fan. You can go in my bedroom and see the Bengals helmet and flask. After this week, all that's left is for me to tally up my final record and make my playoff predictions.

Denver vs San Diego

Chances are, the Chargers aren't going to make the playoffs, and that's a damn shame. They are a hell of a team. Even if they don't make the playoffs, I still say they are the second best team in the AFC. Regardless, they need this game more then the Broncos do,and I expect the Chargers to come out and pound the Broncos. If the Steelers have to lose, I sure hope the Chargers find their way into the last playoff spot.

San Diego 28 Denver 16

Cincy vs Kansas City


I haven't heard or read what Marvin Lewis' game plan is for this game, but I'd suspect he's going to play to win. The Bengals still need to prove that they are a legit team. With that said, this is do or die for the Chiefs and they are playing at home. Normally, I'd take the Chiefs for sure, but you have a hell of a road team in the Bengals looking to prove themselves once more. I'm going with Cincy.

Cincy 38 Chiefs 31

Carolina vs Atlanta

I'll make this short and sweet. I hate Michael "I have herpes" Vick and the Falcons, and I pretty much believe the suck. Plus Carolina isn't too shabby.

Carolina 24 Atlanta 13

Detroit vs Pittsburgh

Every Steeler fan should be thanking the NFL schedule maker for such an easy last few games. If it weren't for that, I think the Steelers would have ended up on the outside looking in. Detroit sucks major donkey balls, and the Steelers should have no problems with them. If the Steelers lose this game it's just pathetic and they should all commit suicide. This game is everything to them, and if they lose to a shitty team like Detroit, well that is going to speak to well for them or their coach. More then likely though, they'll come out and pound the Lions, make the fans believe they have a chance, and then lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Pittsburgh 27 Lions 6

Week 16 Record
2-1

Overall Record
39-22

No comments:

Post a Comment