Thursday 29 December 2005

Swingers rejoice in Canada

"In a landmark decision on Dec, 21, the Supreme Court of Canada lifted a ban on swingers' clubs, ruling that group sex among consenting adults is neither prostitution nor a threat to society."

I bet you didn't know I considered becoming a swinger. I probably would join the "lifestyle", but I decided I'm not into the whole I'm a fat,pale, ugly as hell, white trash whore from hicktown Ohio, type of women. But hey, if you are, you might want to consider moving to Canada where you can get your freak on with strangers who are also fat and ugly, and no longer fear the cops breaking up the orgy.

Of course, just like everything else, this decision has it's supporters and opponents. I think I fall somewhere in between those two categories. Yes, it's pretty damn sick to have sex with complete strangers, and do it in public and maybe with more then 1 person at a time. But, these people are adults and they all agree to doing this, so why stop them. They aren't really hurting anybody. As long as they stick to their little clubs or each others houses, I don't see the problem. Let them be nasty and forget about it.

Click the link to learn a little bit more about this decision, and what some of the people who it effects directly think.

No comments:

Post a Comment