Wednesday 21 December 2005

Happy Clicking

I can see by the hit counter that my readers have gone home from Christmas, so instead of writing a lot and nobody reading it, I'll just provide the links to some articles I read this morning that caught my eye.

-If you only click one of these links, click this one. It's the myspace page of singer David Ryan Harris. I know, you've never heard of him, but give him a listen. I bet my balls he ends up big. The guy can make music. Listen to Prettygirl. And this is a pretty good definition of the type of music I like.

-A few months ago I had quite a few posts on here about Intelligent Design, and here is a link on it's progress, or lack thereof in PA.

-Recently you've seen all my posts about the Santa's who are out of their mind. Then comes along parking ticket Santa to bring back the holiday cheer. This guy has been giving $53(pays off the ticket) to people on the street who has seen with a ticket.

-This was one drunk Latvian. He had a blood alcohol level of .9 percent. That's two times more then what is considered a lethal level of alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment