Friday 23 December 2005

Week 16 Predictions

Wow, I pack a lot faster then I thought. But then again I am the man. So, here is my Week 16 Predictions, fast and furious style.


San Diego vs Kansas City

I'm going on the record now. San Diego will win the Super Bowl this year. My predictions has nothing to do with last week's win over the Colts either. I really think they are a damn good team, and with Tony Dungy's life matters right now, the Colts could be in trouble. The Chargers record would be a hell of a lot better had they not played the hardest schedule in NFL history. Look for the Chargers to dash the chiefs playoff hopes this week.

San Diego 24 Chiefs 16

Indy vs Seattle

This game becomes a lot more interesting now. There are a lot of distractions going on in the Colts locker room, and I'm sure their minds aren't totally focused on the game. Under normal circumstances, I'd take the Colts without a doubt. But this isn't a regular week, and I think Seattle will be able to pull off a win. Although Seattle is so terrible it's not even funny. The NFC is a joke. Regardless, I think the Colts will lose this week.

Seattle 31 Indy 14

Pittsburgh vs Cleveland


Let's see here. The Browns suck and the Steelers need to win to keep their playoff hopes alive. I think I'm going with the Steelers.

Pittsburgh 24 Cleveland 10

Week 15 Record
4-0

Overall Record
37-21

No comments:

Post a Comment