Thursday 8 December 2005

Baby Penguin Stolen

"A baby penguin thought to have been snatched from a zoo as a quirky festive gift is unlikely to survive until Christmas Day, his keeper warned Tuesday.

Toga, a three-month old jackass penguin, was stolen from Amazon World on the Isle of Wight in southern England on Saturday."

I feel bad for the little guy. Toga doesn't eat from humans yet. He still feeds off his mother and unless he's returned ASAP is probably going to die. Common sense should tell this person a penguin won't make a good pet. If this was some guy trying to get something cute for their girlfriend, I hope his girlfriend likes dead birds, because that's what this Toga is going to be. I'm not even joking around when I say I feel bad for Toga. He's just a little old bird who's probably scared and hungry as hell. Whoever stole him, give him back!

No comments:

Post a Comment