Thursday 29 December 2005

Back in the saddle again

Just like Aerosmith said way back when, I'm back in the saddle again. I had a very good Christmas break. I got to spend some time with a couple of friends and see my family. I got to see Lou for the first time since mid-August, so that was nice. Christmas Eve was nice. All the kids went over to my Gram Janet's house for dinner and stuff. She told us she was glad we came over because there were a million other places we'd rather be. But to be honest, I really wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Christmas day was good too. We woke up, opened the presents, and then my Gram B came over and we ate. After that was all done, we went to Ambridge to be with Joyce's family for a few days. Beano terrorized Joyce's dog the whole time. I loved it. It's a cool dog, except it's ugly and gay as hell, and has no personality.

On the present end of things, I made out pretty well. I got all kinds of gift cards, a microwave, crockpot, a brand new suit, and all kinds of other goodies. My favorite gift was Joyce's Hillshire Farms summer sausage. We have an inside joke that made it funny. And I can finally tell you guys what I bought for her since she already opened them. Diamond earrings! I was excited to get those for her. I had no intentions of buying her those when I went out, but when I bought her a jewelry box, I thought to myself, you can't give a girl a jewelry box with no jewelry.

Overall, it was a nice break. In a few hours it's back to the grind though over at boring ass Stebbins-Anderson. At least I have a month off of school still. And now to your regularly scheduled blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment