Sunday 5 February 2006

Plunger Head

I haven't shared any personal stories with you guys in a long time, but tonight that's about to change. 

Tonight at work, it was a pretty slow night so I decided to wonder around and try to find something to do. Well, a few aisles down I run into a kid I work with named Joe. He just happened to be in the plumbing aisle, so as I start b.s.'ing with him, I pick up a plunger and start pushing it down on the ground and pulling it up. For some reason I always liked that popping sound it makes when you pull it up. 

In the middle of our conversation I begin to wonder if I can get one of these plungers to stick to my head. Turns out....you can. So here I am with a plunger stuck to my head, and Joe trying to get it stuck on his stomach, when low and behold (I don't know if that's how you spell that), a woman walks up behind us looking for some help. "Do you guys work here? Yeah, you guys with the plungers on your head." I don't really embarrass to easily when it comes to things like that, so I just laugh it off and turn around to see who was talking to us. Well, as I turn, I still have the plunger stuck to my head and I decided I should probably pull it off. Well when I did it made that same popping sound you get when you pull it off the floor, and that sound just killed me. It was funny as hell. 

So there you go. A long overdue story of something from my personal life. I hope you enjoy. I'm sure anybody who really knows me is enjoying this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment