Friday 3 February 2006

Changes Are Upon Us

As you can see, there have been some changes made to the template. Hopefully, everybody likes them. I'm not quite sure how I feel about them, but I wanted to make a chance, and here it is. 

Personally, I like the Gorilla dropping a deuce. Joyce says I'm ape like, and who doesn't think a monkey going to the bathroom is funny? I'm not the only one who enjoys bathroom humor, am I?

So, this is the template at least for a month or two. I might make some changes to the background color and what not, but for the most part, it is what it is. 

I mentioned a week or two ago about some new features to the blog. All the new features will be starting this week. Tuesday will be the first one, and Thursday and Sunday will be the others. I'll be doing them every week and hopefully everyone enjoys them. If not, I'll scrap them and think of something else. In addition to those features, I'll still be doing all my regular updating, so be sure and check back daily for all the latest news in movies, music, video games, politics, science, and everything else. 

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment